Skip to main content
Get your brand new Wikispaces Classroom now
and do "back to school" in style.
Pages and Files
July 9, 2010
Social Media Lab: Becoming A Networked Nonprofit
• To share insights learned from experiments
• To identify your organization's next social media project
• To explore ideas of how participants support each other via social media
10-10:30: Welcome and Overview
• Overview of agenda
• Framing: There is no success or failure with experiments, only learning. If some aspect of your social media project didn't work as you expected, you still got a result: You know what doesn't work! The most important thing is that you gained some insights into how to improve your organization's use of social media.
• Time for participants to make their posters for the Wall of Gratitude
10:30-11:30: Ignite Style: Round 1
• Presenters will share their case study in five minutes to the full group, followed by 3 minutes of questions
• Popcorn Report: What did you hear that resonated? What ideas will you incorporate into your work?
Presenters, any questions that surprised you?
• Presenters can do their case study verbally or with Powerpoint
LA Universal PreSchool
Partnership for Children and Youth
11:30-11:45 Bio Break and Wall of Gratitude
11:45-12:30: Speed Geek: Round 1
• Presenters will share their case study in five minutes, followed by 3 minutes of questions
• When bell rings, everyone but the presenter will move to the next table
• Popcorn Report: What did you hear that resonated? What ideas will you incorporate into your work? Presenters, any questions that surprised you?
Yolo County Children's Alliance
United Ways of California
1:00-1:30 Wall of Gratitude/Reflections
• What will be your next social media experiment?
• What are your 1-3 top insights from the workshop and experiment that you help you get results from your social media?
• What questions do you have?
• How can you support each other's work?
What is your next step?
Letter to yourself 3-6 months from now, what does your social media strategy look like?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"